This past month, we began using Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing to sell some books we had written. In the process, we stumbled upon our perfect source of Income Streams for our retirement travels.
Yes, Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is all that and more.
Let me count the ways.
1. We can publish anything we’ve written, anytime and anywhere. No need to visit during office hours.
2. We can begin making sales in the first minute. “Can” not necessarily “Will”.
3. We can publish in any category.
4. We can publish unlimited numbers of books.
5. Amazon knows where our bank account is and sends our Royalty checks directly there.
6. We can make unlimited amounts of money using KDP.
7. We can become (and already have) “Best Selling Authors”.
8. And so much more…
I’m learning a lot in the process, and I’ll be sharing what I know, later on.
What has been your experience with KDP?